Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bumbo

I wanted to get a Bumbo for Eden, but would never spend $39 for the Bumbo and another $10 for the tray. I actually found a gently used Bumbo and tray for the bargain price of $20 on Craigslist (yeah). I took a few pictures of Eden testing it out. I wish I had one of these for Riley and Kaitlyn.



I just love her tiny little toes!



Eden was all smiles in her new Bumbo chair. Eden looks so much like Kaitlyn as a baby. I showed Adam a picture of Kaitlyn the other day at four months and he thought it was Eden. I need to post a few pictures of Eden and Kaitlyn side by side.



I love this thing!

No comments: