Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

4 Months

Eden turned four months yesterday. I can't believe how fast time has gone. She is getting so big!
I hardly ever get pictures of me and the kids. I'm always the one behind the camera taking the pictures. I thought I should get a few of Eden and I before she gets to much bigger.

I took a few pictures of Eden today before church, I think they turned out pretty cute.



Smiley Baby!


Eden loves to suck her hands and does it when ever they find their way to her mouth.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

She is sooo cute. BriLynn will officially be four months in two days. Wow how time flys.

Amanda said...

Crystal, She's so cute! I love those little cheeks! :) You look great too! I hope everything is going well for your family! :)

Justen said...

Four months already! That goes by fast when I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU HAD HER! I need to pull my head out of the sand. Congrats!!!!!!