Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Our yard!

We (Adam) finally finished our yard this last weekend. Adam has been working hard on it for five months. He installed automatic sprinklers, playground, edging, bark, sod and rock. He did all the work on his own except hauling the rock. I think it looks great, he did a fantastic job. Riley and Kaitlyn are really enjoying it.
Green Grass !!!I love looking out at our green grass. We don't see much green here in the desert.

Automatic Sprinklers ( a must in New Mexico)

Our play ground (Thanks Uncle Mike!)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Awesome! It looks great.

The Sparks family said...

Hey Crystal! Thanks for the link to your blog. I always love to read blogs especially people we don't see too often. Your yard looks great, I am sure the girls love it! I am glad we can keep in touch a little better now. We will watch for the update on baby #3, congrats!