Adam turned 27 today. Riley, Kaitlyn, and I threw him a little party today when he woke up. We decorated some chocolate cupcakes to celebrate. Here are a few pictures of our little family party. We are so grateful to have him in our lives. He is a great husband and wonderful father.

We woke him up just a few minutes before. The night shift is so hard, but luckily we will not be dealing with it much longer.
3 comments:
Happy birthday, you old fart!
Happy Birthday Adam. I didn't know he was working nights? You said thats changing soon, is he changing jobs or just moving to days?
Happy Birthday, Adam! You are so young. I thought we were the same age. I have 2 years on you. Travis is working nights too. He likes it. I don't really mind it, so it is working well for us.
Post a Comment