Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.
We just got back from our trip to Logan. We had a really fun time and really realized how much we miss it. Riley and Kaitlyn had a fun time playing with their cousins and also Grandmas and Grandpas. We stayed for about a week, but I was surprised when I got home that I really didn't take that many pictures. Here are a few of the pictures that I did take.
Looks like you guys had fun! I bet it was so nice in Logan. We're roasting down here. How about you, is it too hot there? I'll call you asap to catch up!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had fun! I bet it was so nice in Logan. We're roasting down here. How about you, is it too hot there? I'll call you asap to catch up!
Post a Comment