Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Our Yard!

We (Adam) have been working on our yard for about two months. Adam has put in sprinklers, built a playground, and spread rock. Hopefully in another month we will have grass and bark. Here are a few pictures of the progress so far.



2 comments:

Sandra said...

That will be so exciting when its done! I wish we had a sprinkling system. We are looking into getting one, I'm done moving sprinklers around!

Carly said...

Hey Crystal. Congrats on the baby, how exciting!! We're throwing a baby shower for Michelle, and wanted to send you an invite. Could I get your email address? You can send me a email....
ckcov18@gmail.com

Thanks!
Carly