Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Our New House!!!!!

We have been in our house for over a week, but only just got our internet hooked up today. I thought I would post just a few pictures of our house. We have been really busy, but have it mostly put together. I didn't want to bore you with too many pictures, so here are the highlights.

Riley and Kaitlyn's Room

Living Room

Master Bedroom

Kitchen

Dining Area

Kitchen

6 comments:

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

YEA! Crystal...I am so happy for you guys. Are you loving it? We are still at Hanbury and I have to admit, I am a little bit jealous! I hope you enjoy your new home! Give me a call when you get a minute, I can't find your number. Love ya ~ Heather

The Platts said...

Wow! Everything looks so great! Isn't fun to get everything set up, it kinda feels like you're playing house doesn't it? I love all your furniture and your kitchen!

Alison said...

It looks great! I can't believe it's only been a week, it looks so put together already - good job.

Cami said...

Everything looks great! I have been checking your blog constantly to see if you have moved in yet. I am so happy for you! I love the girls' bunk bed. Your kitchen is so cute!

Kyle/Michelle said...

I love the house! You look like you've done a TON! Good job! Come visit us sometime and play some volleyball! :)

Justen said...

Whoa, sweet pad. Does it have a guest room so I can come visit?