Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Monday, March 24, 2008

California Trip!

We just got back from visiting my Sister and her family in California. Here are just a few highlights from our trip. We has so much fun and can't wait to visit again.

The San Diego Zoo





Santa Monica

We had so much fun at the beach. Riley and Kaitlyn absolutely loved every minute. We only wish we had brought our swim suits, but that didn't stop us from getting wet.





Sea World

Adam and my mom.

Here' is a self portrait of our family at Sea World.

This is a picture of Adam and the girls touching a sea star (your not suppose to take it out of the water, oops)!

My twin Sister Holly and I.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow I didn't know you were a twin...or maybe I did and forgot. I'm a twin also but we are fraternal so we only look a little bit like each other. Looks like you guys had a fun trip. I can't wait till we can wear shorts!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Looks like fun! I am jealous of all the sunshine. Are you coming to Logan any time soon? We need to get caught up on things! Miss ya!

Cami said...

We just got back from California too. We also went to Sea World and the San Diego Zoo. We must have just missed each other. Your days at the beach look warmer than ours. We had to wear jackets and not really get wet either.