Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hat


Today when I went in to get Kaitlyn this is what I discovered. She had managed to get clothes out of her drawers. She had her pajamas bottoms inside out, socks on her hands and feet, and Riley's underwear on her head. She was so excited to see me and kept saying "Hat, Hat, Hat". I have to admit I really enjoyed waking up to the Kaitlyn show. (Kaitlyn is back in her crib. She is much too adventurous to be in her toddler bed.)



2 comments:

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

So cute! What a crazy little girl! I can't believe how your house is coming along...I love to check the updates! ~Heather

Cami said...

I am so excited for you to be in your new house! Cute little K-K. It is so funny to see what kids come up with. I miss you guys!
-Cami