Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Hero!

Engineer By Day...Dryer Repair Man By Night

We have had problems with our clothes dryer for a about a year. It use to make a horrible squeaky noise every time we dried clothes. We made the mistake of calling a repairman to fix our washer a few years ago and they charged us an arm and a leg for a repair that took 15 min. Adam and I were not going to be taken in again. I researched and diagnosed the problem on the Internet and Adam fixed it. The repair man would definitely have be the easy route, but it only cost us $15 and 2 hours. Our dryer now runs like new and we can now charge out our services to any one who has a squeaky dryer in need of a new idler.

Riley and Kaitlyn helping Daddy. ("Push")

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Way to go Adam! Isn't it nice to have a live in handy man? Sure glad everything turned out for you. Those washers and dryers can be beasts!

Justen said...

Our washer could use a little help. When is the next time you'll be in Utah? It will probably only take a couple of days.