I thought it would be fun to make Riley some clothes for her Barbie, I was wrong. I found this pattern at the store and was sure that it was easy enough and that I could handle it. How hard could it be? It's called "Sewing Patterns for Dummies". It turns out that it was pretty hard, It took me over 3 hours to make this one dress. I don't know if that means that I'm in a category worse than dumb, I hope not. I don't think Riley is going to have a big wardrobe for her Barbie.

2 comments:
i think that dress looks wonderful! and 3 hours, that's it. i'm sure it would've taken me a couple of days and it would of ended up in the trash or at my mom's house so she could make it for me!!! keep it up maybe in a couple of days you'll feel up to makeing another one.
Good job Crystal! I'm impressed. I've never sewn anything, and I always wish I could. You're good mom for trying even if thats the only dress you ever make! It was so fun to see you guys last week. I wish we could have spent more time with you. I want Addie and Riley to actually be able to play someday. Your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment