Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

House Update




They framed our house over the last week, we were very surprised at how much got done. It is really starting to look like a house and that we could actually be moving in the near future.

1 comment:

The Platts said...

Wow! I can't believe the difference between the cement picture and these. It's crazy how fast they put up the frame! It's looking good. You guys must be so excited!