Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hi! Hi! Hi!...


Kaitlyn loves phones, she is always begging to talk on my cell phone. It is so funny to watch her talk on the phone, she balances it between her ear and shoulder while she talks (I think she may have seen me do it a few times). Kaitlyn doesn't say to many words yet, but when she is pretending to talk on the phone she jabbers on and on, she usually just says Hi! Hi! Hi!...(over and over).


No comments: