Today we went to the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. We had to arrive at the park around 5:00 am, but it was totally worth it. The dawn patrol is a special group of Balloons that have permission to fly before day break. It was pretty awesome to see them light up the sky with their twinkling lights. It was really amazing to see hundreds of these colorful hot air balloons fill the morning sky. I have posted just a few of the many beautiful pictures we took. Riley and Kaitlyn especially enjoyed the specialty balloons. We saw a red cat, pink elephant, Darth Vader, Smoky the Bear, and a green monster,just to name of few. If your ever in Albuquerque it's an event you don't want to miss, Adam and I plan on trying to attend every year.
Panda Bear
Polar Plunge 2026
8 months ago
5 comments:
Great pictures!! One of these years we want to come for it. How lucky you are to have it right in town!
We miss you guys.
Whoa that's cool. I'll have to come some year, and bring my dart gun.
wow! i can't believe you got up that early to go to the balloon fiesta! we usually try to get there just before mass asscension, like 7am. 5 is crazy! but we always miss those cool glowing balloons too. awesome pictures, i bet the girls loved it. did you get a hot chocolate and breakfast burrito too?! that's the best part of the fiesta.
Some of your pictures are amazing! How cool to see that many in one place. I just heard on the news though, that a women was killed during the Fiesta. Crazy!
Awesome pics! I agree, you have to get up super early to get the best seats! Looks like you did! Yay for Balloon Fiesta!
Post a Comment