Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Ma Ma and Pa Pa's House!!!

We just got back from our mini Labor day Vacation.­ We went to Denver and also to Logan.­ We had so much fun, we really enjoyed being with family and friends.­ I posted some fun pictures of our trip, enjoy!!
Kaitlyn kept me so busy on this trip, she wouldn't keep still. I was chasing her just about every minute.

Grandpa and Riley feeding the hungry goats.

Grandma and Riley

Riley and Kaitlyn riding a horse at the park!

Daddy, Kaitlyn and Riley

Mike, Grandma and Kaitlyn

Riley, Luke, Sadie and Zac playing in a boat at the playground. The kids had so much fun playing together, Riley and Sadie are starting to be such good friends.

Kaitlyn just learned how to climb stairs about a month ago and can't get enough of going up and down.

4 comments:

The Platts said...

So fun! It looks like you guys had a great trip! Where all did you go? Family vacations are the best!

Adam, Crystal, Riley, Kaitlyn, Eden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle/Michelle said...

I found you! Love the blog! I'll have to check it a lot and start stalking you! :)

Michelle said...

your kids are too cute! i was thinking about what we talked about taking pictures of kaitlyn. send me a email michequata@gmail.com. i'd love to work something out with you and take pictures of those adorable girls.