Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Kaitlyn



Riley and Kaitlyn were both sitting at the table coloring quietly so I left the room for a minute. I came back a few minutes later and found Kaitlyn sitting on top of the table have a good time. She is so funny!

We were driving in the car the other day and when I looked back and this is what I saw. Riley had given Kaitlyn her sun glasses because the sun was in Kaitlyn's eyes. It was so cute to see Kaitlyn with the sunglasses on and I was pleasantly surprised that Riley had decided to share.


3 comments:

The Platts said...

Soo cute! I can't believe how big Kaitlyn looks. I love sunglasses on little girls! What a nice big sister Kaitlyn has.

Justen said...

Your girls are awesome. It looks like they're having a good time. I can't wait for the pictures of when they're coloring on the table, and the walls, and the carpet, in your new house.

The Platts said...

Here's the website for the preschool curriculum I'm using. www.funshineexpress.com. Check it out, its pretty cool!