Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Monday, March 21, 2011

The Fourth And Final Hancey Girl!

She is finally here and has been for about 6 weeks. I thought it was about time I update the blog. I have been a little busy as I'm sure you can imagine. Stella was born February 7th, 2011. She weighed 6lbs 14oz and was 19 3/4 inches. She is such a good baby and we enjoy having her in our family. She is already growing so fast. On Friday she weighed a whooping 8lbs 10 oz and grew 2 inches. Here are her 1 month pictures. Isn't she the sweetest thing :)






3 comments:

Sandra said...

She is adorable! So you say final Hancey girl does that mean you guys are done having kids?

Adam, Crystal, Riley, Kaitlyn, Eden said...

Yes!!!! The third C-section was enough for me :)

Regina said...

I think that Eden is 1 1/2 years old now. I think you need to update this blog a bit. Stella needs an updated picture for Grandma to see. I love you guys.