We let Riley and Kaitlyn open their presents early. Riley turns 6 tomorrow. We will have cake and ice cream after church tomorrow. I can't believe Riley is 6 and Kaitlyn turns 4 on the 19th. We decided to celebrate both together because a lot of their presents are the same. I'll post some pictures of the cake later.
The Girls got these cute suitcases for their Grandma and Grandpa Hancey in Colorado. We will be using those this summer for our trip to Utah.








3 comments:
ohh the suitcases are a great idea. Looks like they had fun celebrating together.
Cute pics of the girls! Halle says Happy Birthday to Riley and Kaitlyn! Halle still talks about her best friend Riley and how much she misses her. She is under the impression that you guys are moving back, so you better! You are so awesome keeping up with your blog. Mine is sorely neglected. Miss you!
I knew I was going to forget a few people when re-doing my blog list. I will have to add you. Love reading about your deals too! I get daily e-mails from Money Saving Mom, Nicoles Nickles, and Freebies4Mom. They are all great and clue you into great freebies, deals, samples, etc. Sometimes they overlap, but who cares! The more deals and freebies the better is what I say. Hope your family is doing well otherwise!
Post a Comment