Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"I Love you Rattie", Sincerly Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn loves the rats (she lovingly refers to them as her ratties). We have to tell her to stop playing with them. This rat (Princess Sophia) seems to love the attention, it keeps coming back for more "Love".


2 comments:

Sandra said...

We had a couple rats a few years ago. The kids liked them for awhile but when they stopped playing with them I felt bad. We gave them to another family. I know the kids missed them but I sure didn't miss cleaning out the cage he he.

Kyle/Michelle said...

You are a brave mama. :) We've done rabbits, fish, frogs, and a dog, but I don't think I could do rats.