Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Vote!

Our entry has been selected as a Finalist for the Home for the Holidays Theme in the Nestlé Family Holiday Memories Photo Contest! We have already won a $50 Gift Card and are in the running for $500.

Please go here: http://holiday.nestlefamily.com/ everyday starting today through 1/25/10 to vote.

I always knew the kids were some of the cutest, now I have proof :)

5 comments:

Alison said...

I voted! But you might want to change the link in your post so the blogger.com isn't in front. :)

Crystal said...

Thanks! I fixed the link :)

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adria said...

That's so cool! I haven't looked yet, but I'm going to now.

Liesl Martin said...

I've been voting for you!