Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Furlough and Fun

Riley, Katilyn, Eden, and I at the Beach.





Adam was on furlough for the week so we decided to take a trip to California to see Holly and Paul. It was a long trip, but we had a lot of fun!
The highlight of the trip was camping and the beach.




















I love this picture because it shows Eden's two little teeth. She loves to show them off with her cute smiles, but she also likes to bite me.

Kaitlyn Being Buried:
#1 (happy)

#2 (still happy)

#3 (RILEY!)


Eden putting her chubby legs in the ocean for the first time. She loves water and was all smiles.

Riley playing in the sand. The girl played for hours at the beach.

Our family enjoying the beach. We all loved the beach, I wish we lived closer.

I tried to post more pictures, but my disc is all messed up. Holly is going to send me another copy, so for more pictures check out her blog(click here). Holly's brother-in-law took a mini photo shoot of the kids, I'll post those pictures later. I think they came out pretty darn cute.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Is Holly your sister? You guys look a lot alike. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!