Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Getting Big!

Eden turned two months old today. I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is 11 lbs 1 oz and 23 inches. Eden also got her first round of shots today, it was so sad. I don't think Riley and Kaitlyn took it as hard. Here are a few cute pictures.

Riley wanted Eden to wear this flower headband :)

Our happy little baby! (If Eden's hair looks a little different it is because I buzzed most of it off last week. I wanted it to grow evenly and it was a getting weird in the back and on top.)

No comments: