I decide to post some pictures of some of the holiday activities our family has been doing. Here are some pictures of what we did on Sunday after church and Monday for FHE. Riley and Kaitlyn had a lot of fun. The girls are really getting excited for Christmas.
This is how we found Kaitlyn last night. She must have been exhausted from putting the Christmas tree up. What a funny girl!
I had to put in a picture of Eden, she has been sleeping through most of the festivities. She is such a sweet baby, I can't believe she is almost two weeks old already.
Grandma and Grandpa Hancey left us a gingerbread house kit. The girls had a lot of fun putting it all together. Riley insisted on decorating it just like the picture on the box.




3 comments:
My kids have been so excited about Christmas coming too. I should get a gingerbread house for them to do, looks like fun!
They picture of Kaitlyn sleeping is classic! So cute!
Looks like you guys are having fun! I swear I check your blog more often, but I just found out that you had Eden!!! Congrats and she's so dang cute!
Post a Comment