Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.
She is sooo cute and tiny! I can't believe its already been 6 months since Eli was that small. Time goes by too fast, especailly when you have more than one! Congrats you guys!
Cute, congrats! But not fair.... I was due before you I think :) I'm going in on Tuesday to get started, I don't want to be in the hospital on Thanksgiving, plus my doc will be gone.
8 comments:
She is adorable. We can't wait to see her in a month. Riley and Kaitlyn must love holding her.
She is sooo cute and tiny! I can't believe its already been 6 months since Eli was that small. Time goes by too fast, especailly when you have more than one! Congrats you guys!
Cute, congrats! But not fair.... I was due before you I think :) I'm going in on Tuesday to get started, I don't want to be in the hospital on Thanksgiving, plus my doc will be gone.
Yeah! Happy new baby! I hope you are all doing well. Congratulations!
Congratulations!! I hope everything is going well and your getting some sleep. Cute name!
Carly
No fair! I think I was due before you too!
Congrats- she is beautiful.
Congrats! I love the name Eden. How are things going so far? You'll do great...you've always been such a good mom!
Congratulations! I hope you are all enjoying life as a family of five.
Post a Comment