Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We're moving to Wichita, Kansas!

Adam just accepted a job in Wichita at Hawker Beechcraft and will start October 13. It's quite the relief to finally get a job after more than a month of being unemployed. Now the fun starts while we find a place to live and move our things from Albuquerque to Wichita while we are in Colorado. So if any of you happen to drive through tornado alley, stop by for room and board.

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Whenever Kevin and I drive through Kansas we like to (when we are driving out) say "Toto I don't think we're in Kansas anymore" he he. Thats great that he got the job, good luck with everything!

Alison said...

Congratulations! Have fun in Kansas!

Robyn DeGaetano said...

Wait a minute - didn't you JUST build a house where you are right now?!

Cami said...

Yeah! I am so glad you have employment again. Kansas will be a fun adventure. I have a phobia of tornadoes.......

Natalie said...

Congrats on the new job. I've been thinking about you guys! You are the first and only thing I thought of when I heard about the layoffs on the news. So glad things are working out now. Hope Kansas is a little more permanent for you! I'll look you up if we ever come that way- and same for you- we will be moving to Oregon next summer.

Kyle/Michelle said...

I like Kansas. I've only been there a few times, but never run into any tornadoes :) Congrats on the job.

Beyla said...

Congratulations on your new job! How exciting! The other day I was telling my husband about "my" missionaries, and I got so curious as to how they're all doing, so I've been googling plenty of them - I was looking for Aaron, and found you guys! I loved your family pictures, what cute kids! -toni-

Jai said...

Your family is sooo cute! Good luck with the move and keep in touch.
Jamie

Kristalyn said...

Congratulations on the new job! It can't be fun moving while you are pregnant...good luck! :)