Adam and I are excited to announce we are adding to our family November 30th. I have been a little behind on my blogging because of my morning (all day) sickness, but I am officially through my first trimester and hopefully things will start getting better.
Polar Plunge 2026
8 months ago
8 comments:
How exciting!!!! What day in November are you due?
congrats...I hope you feel better. I dread having morning sickness again...though I've still got a while
WHAT! I am so excited for you! I've been wondering where you were. CONGRATS! I am now about 7 months prego and barely feeling better. Morning sickness or like you said ALL DAY really stinks!
Yeah!! I thought something was up, you're usually so good about updating your blog. Congrats! I hope you're feeling better!
Congratulations! This is Kristalyn, a friend of Adam's from Colorado. If your third child is as cute as your first two, he or she is going to be adorable!
CONGRATS!!! I hope you start feeling better!!
I should have known~ I'm due Dec 3. How is it that are families are identical? Good luck with it.
Natalie Sill
Congratulations!
Post a Comment