Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

House Update!

We went up to look at our house today, it's looking more and more like we actually will be moving in February. Here are just a few new pictures of the progress, I won't bore you with any more.

Dining Room (looking in from living room)

Master Bedroom

Our Street


Front Porch

Master Bathroom (looking in from bedroom)

Kitchen (looking in from the living room)

3 comments:

The Platts said...

Wow, it's really coming along quickly now! I'm so excited for you guys! I love the front porch area.

Aunt Debbie said...

You guys are progressing nicely. If feel like I'm missing out on so much. Looking forward to taking a visit in 2008 either solo or with family. Love you lots and so proud of you Crystal. Love Aunt Debbie

Fatty said...

I am so jealous...a new house! What fun! I'm so glad to be able to follow your family through the blog!! Your girls are so darling!

Cassidy Gunnell