Hancey Family

Adam and I have been married since 2003. We met while attending Utah State University. I graduated in 2005 with a degree in Sociology and Adam graduated in 2007 with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am currently a stay at home Mom and Adam is a Engineer working in aviation. We have three wonderful daughters, Riley, Kaitlyn and Eden. Riley is 6 and enjoys playing Barbie and going to Kindergarten. Kaitlyn is 4 and is a ball of energy who enjoys getting into trouble. Eden 18M and enjoys being the baby and getting all the attention.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Zoo


Today we went to the Zoo, Riley and Kaitlyn had so much fun. Riley loved the polar bears and Kaitlyn couldn't get enough of the ducks and fish. It was in the high nineties today, but that didn't stop our little adventurers. We were at the Zoo for over two hours, I finally had to drag them home for dinner.


Cheese!

"I'm outta here!"

Sisterly love (a hug whether you like it or not)

1 comment:

The Platts said...

They are sooo cute! I wish we had a zoo around here, what a fun activity. The simpson thing is really funny. I've seen a couple other families do that. I can't figure out how to sign in with my name, but anyway....its me (emmary) not Brady.